Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nope..still no pics

I still do not have any belly pics to post...and it's not because we haven't taken any....but its because Daddy Lopez has not fixed the connections needed to post them...so next time you see Daddy Lopez, you can strangle him..not me.

With that being said, Baby Lopez is officially 14 weeks today. Still not significant changes. I do however, unfortunately, have reflux. Like acid reflux. If I eat spaghetti, shortly after I will burp but it will be like as if vomit came up. Quite disgusting. And from the reactions of Francis, quite smelly as well, lol. I do have a few weird revelations to share. For example, I am happy that I am not getting my period right now. Like the stop of that flow action is not missed at all. Also, I am starting to get a little curious about the sex of the baby. We probably won't find out until the new year, but I am curious to know. On the flip side, why does maternity wear have to be so expensive????? I am really not digging having to go maternity shopping. I do not see the point in spending all of this money on short term clothing :( But oh well, it is what it is. Francis and I still tell everyone that we just want a healthy baby when they ask what do we want. But outside of a healthy baby, I think Francis is leaning more towards it being a boy, whereas I think Baby Lopez is a girl...so it might just be safer to stick with the healthy baby and we'll see when we see....

No comments: