Monday, December 1, 2008

Monitor for baby

So I'm thinking that maybe I should get a baby monitor that will allow me to hear the baby's heartbeat...maybe then I will think I'm pregnant. Lately, people look at me and want to touch the belly...some are ashamed to ask so they just stare...others just go for the gusto and go wow...have I think I felt it move. I'm like, no you didn't ....I haven't even felt it move yet, lol. And then there are those that are just curious...how are you feeling? Being pregnant is crazy right? Wow...are you almost ready to pop?!?!?! And the sheer reality is...which is why I say I should by one of those monitors, is that if I didn't look down at my stomach, I wouldn't know I was pregnant...well, except for when it's time to put on clothes... :/ Some people are amazed that I didn't go through the nausea and morning sickness...others are like, wow, you are so lucky/blessed, etc. I agree with the latter, and am happy that I didn't have to experience all that vomiting, etc. And a crazy thought that I've had repeateldy is that, you know...I kinda like not having a period. LOL! I know that this is an expensive way to not have a period...but over the last few months, around the time when I would normally be on my menstrual, I go, wipe, nothing is there, and I'm like...that's cool...lol. Even more crazy, is I'll be cutting my coupons, and I will see tampax or kotex coupons, and I'm like, oh well..no need for those anytime soon, lol. But yeah, Baby Lopez and I are chilling...we will have to wait a little longer to find out the sex, but that's fine...no rush...but hopefully next time I blog I blog with pictures :)

2 comments:

Kristal said...

LOL @ an expensive way to not have a period! Um yes I'm gonna need some pictures up playa!

Tequilla Lopez said...

LMAO!!!