Friday, December 12, 2008

Nope...Just Gas...

So we are at 17weeks and according to the baby books some mother may start feeling the baby's movements. So between that and everyone at church looking at me and saying, wow, do you feel the baby moving yet...I figure, maybe its gonna happen soon. Everyone keeps telling me that it will feel like flutters, or like bubbles, or gas... So I'm like, ok. The other night, I laid in the bed at like 5am feeling rumbling in my stomach...I'm like, ohhh, this might be it, but nope, it was just gas. Gas, gas, gas...it's always just gas. Every bubble I ever feel turns out to be gas! My mom asked me this morning, " Do you feel the baby moving???" I'm like, nope... just gas, lol.

And speaking of my mom...last Sunday I saw her. As I'm standing, talking to my grandmother, she's making fun of me saying I look like a fat frog! She even called my house the next day asking if this was the fat girl residence, lol. And yes...I have pics to post...from week 16 on down...I haven't taken my 17 week picture yet.

There's still not complaints really...I do have the occasional hip pain and sciatic nerve pain, but Baby Lopez and I are groovy. We bought one of those baby monitors to hear the heartbeat, just to read that we probably won't be able to hear anything until the third trimester :/ However, I do think I heard the baby kicking :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just caught up with all the blogs. LOL. We are going to have to use some of this for a game for your shower

Tequilla Lopez said...

LOL...I'm happy you enjoy :)