Saturday, December 27, 2008

Daddy's Joy


So Wednesday, the official 19th week of my pregnancy, I was laying down with my hand on my belly when I felt a thump...I was like, omg....that was the baby, lol. So when Francis got home from work I told him about it and showed him what it felt like, and he immediately put his hands on my belly and started talking to the baby. He's like, hey chi chi...you wanna move for daddy? huh? don't you wanna move for daddy? And sure enough, the baby moved! Francis had the purest smile on his face that I've ever seen :) Definitely a day for the record books :)

In other news, my flank pain is not as severe as last week, now I think that baby likes to rest its head in the area of my right kidney/bladder, because sure enough, when I have Francis massage that area, the baby moves. So yes, baby is ok, mommy is just the one in pain. I also had to take out my belly ring for good. I figure, if I plan on giving Baby Lopez a sibling in the near future, I might as well just take it out since my belly button is already popping out, instead of risking a tear, and I can always re-pierce it later.

Lastly, I leave you with this: I can officially stand straight up, look downward, and not see my feet...yes..the belly is that large, lol!

No comments: