Friday, February 13, 2009

Is it time yet??

26 Weeks 2 Days

Someone asked me today, "Are you tired of being pregnant?" My response, "nope". And why might you ask. As I explained to my co-worker, the baby and I are chilling. I enjoy that I can feel him move around throughout the day, and he definitely is more active now. I wish I could get another sonogram to see his face, but the doctor informed us that we probably wouldn't be having another one performed unless something is wrong, so oh well to that. But I'm definitely not to the point where I'm tired of being pregnant or wish he would just come already. I need all the time possible to prepare for his arrival, and right now, I don't think Francis or I am ready for what's in store!

Side note: I think its funny that I look like one of those shrunken head dolls- you know, small head, big body, lol! I was looking at myself in the mirror today and my head is so small compared to my body right now, its crazy! HA!

But seriously, we are starting to pick up weight now. I have gained about 10lbs since October 31st...and approximately 6 of those 10 lbs came in the last month. I need to watch my sugar intake...I've been maxing some cake and coffee rolls and ice cream lately. And no, its not like I'm having cravings for these things..they have just been readily available and me being baby greedy as always, I'm just taking it while its available. But I am in no way trying to get HUGE, nor am I trying to have one of those big babies that get stuck at delivery time. If we can avoid cutting, I say we do that, ya know.

So yeah, Baby Lopez moves more frequently now, although we still keep a good bedtime schedule. I see what they say when they get so big that its like a snake moving across your stomach..but he's so fast that when I try to lift my shirt to see if I can see him moving, he just stops. So I've yet to see the movement across the belly...but I definitely feel it. Movement is good, he doesn't press on my bladder anymore and I only wake up once in the middle of the night to pee instead of every hour :)

1 comment:

AaronaTheVirgo said...

DAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG TEE! YOU PREGNANT AS HELL:) YOU GONNA BE A MOMMY!!!!!!!