Sunday, February 8, 2009

That blasted 3 a.m urge to pee....

It gets me every morning....I get up at about 3:30 a.m. with the need to release myself...then climb back into bed and try to resume my previous position to sleep...except, I CAN'T! Stupid insomnia! For the past few days I have remained awake with various random thoughts clogging my brain and the need for sleep that I can't achieve. Donovan usually wakes up about thirty to forty five minutes later and starts kicking and moving around. Not only am I awake, but I've awaken the baby. Aint that about nothing. So then I find myself talking to him cause who else am I suppose to talk to at 4 a.m.? And what sucks even more is that I will find my self drifting off into the land of sheep, and then my alarm goes off for me to start my day! Is there no hope???? I do love feeling him kick though, lets me know he's ok in there :) I can't wait until I can see his face...I'm real curious to see what he's gonna look like. And he's gonna be a good baby, I just know it..I've spoken this into existance - I hope. But yeah..that's about all going on here... Donovan is 25 weeks and 4 days old today, pics will be posted of the belly soon (I hope), and we have a doctors appointment very soon. Our last one was full of good news..he's growing at a good rate and everything looks good so far, so as I've been telling people all day today, we've been chillin :)

1 comment:

Browntala said...

Donovan?????????????????