Sunday, March 29, 2009

The African Fertility statue


So I'm at my cotillion yesterday, and one of my friends says to me, " You are all belly, you dont' even have breasts anymore!" LOL. I was like" I know right, you don't see boobs or booty anymore, and Lord knows I have alot of booty- all you see is belly". Which got me to thinking about earlier that day when I walked pass a mirror naked and said, I look like that African fertility chick. My belly is so big now that it made my booty look relatively small. Never in my almost 28 years of life did I ever think I would be saying that my butt looked flat! As my aunt likes to say, " That baby is just taking over yo body". And that he has...but what a blessing he is. And we are starting to gain weight as well...as of last Thursday, I am a whopping 184.4 lbs!!! That means that we gained 7 pounds over the last three weeks. I think I'm getting laxed because its all me...I eat just becuase now a days...even shortly after I've had a full meal. But, you know what they say, when in doubt, just say "I'm pregnant" and blame it on the baby, LOL.

3 comments:

Browntala said...

OK...I thought I love the picture on FB. But now this one's my favorite. Now I'm going to cry. This is absolutely beautiful.

Tequilla Lopez said...

=) I'm happy you like =)

DIANE said...

That is the most beautiful picture that I have seem in a long time, its needs to be hung on the wall in your house.

Diane