Monday, March 9, 2009

The final stretch

So a few weeks ago I was reading one of my baby books and it said 27 - 40 weeks is the final stretch...and they did not lie. On that Wednesday that marked my 27th week, Donovan began moving like no other...I had never felt so much movement. I also noticed my first stretch mark! (angry face) Which I am NOT happy about. I know its a part of childbirth, but we were doing so well I actually thought we would be able to pull off the whole 9 months smooth, I guess I was fooling myself :/ But yes, we are in the final stretch, and before we know it, he will be here :) I was telling Francis today about how last month I wasn't ready, but today I started thinking about how nice it will be to have the baby here...so maybe I am getting ready, gradually, for the arrival of my big boy :)

No comments: