Wednesday, March 11, 2009

They keep coming....















29weeks5days

They keep coming...what you ask? Those blasted stretch marks!!! I woke up today to find another dark one and a lighter one coming in...that brings my count to three!! My body and I are not in agreement right now (angry face). We have been doing so well these past 7 months, and now we are falling out of sync. I need to switch up my oil or something, my tummy has built up a resistance...

Last night, I saw the baby distinctly move across my stomach for the first time. It was all alien like...it was like a elbow or something that was moving/stretching from the middle of my stomach to the right side, craziness. And even crazier, that's just what it felt like..as if I took my finger and rubbed from one point to the next. More and more I'm like, "Wow...there really is something in there", lol.

28weeks3days

No comments: