Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yup...definitely a Whopper, lol!

5 days old

So Donovan Samuel Lopez came into this world on May 18, 2009...weighing in at 9 lbs 7.7 oz and almost 21 inches long! Francis and I went in on that Sunday at approximately 8 pm... walked for 2 hours until I was 3-4 cm dilated, and I had him the following day at 5:43 p.m. I will spare you all the horrible details of my labor, and shorten it by saying that I pushed for three hours and then had a c-section (which I felt- medications didn't work). But yes...I have been unable to blog, because I have been recovering and sleeping when he sleeps. Now..the only reason I am putting up pictures is because he doesn't look all wrinkly like most newborns...nope, my boy is a whopper that looks like he's about a month old :) He is daddy's joy and mama's angel. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Stay tuned, as time permits I think I will journal this thing called motherhood. And boy what a journey it has been so far....

4 comments:

Bria Andrea said...

Awww, Ms. Tequilla He is soo cutee!! Adorableee.! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

HEY!!!!!!!!CONGRATS TO THE MOM AND DAD. WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT. cant wait to meet him. thats right rest when he rests.

Paige Mariah. said...

Beautiful!!! <33

Kristal said...

I miss him!!! He was mad when I saw him maybe he's better these days now :-) Which should mean he's being entertained the way he likes!