Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pictures



Ok...so I don't carry around physical pictures of the baby, as I spoke about before, and today at work someone asked to see pictures of the baby. So I get on my computer and show her the pictures that I have on my desktop. Now, I don't know this woman from a can of paint, and she says " can you print out that picture"? I'm like "yeah". So she goes, by the way, my name is ___. I say, hi, nice to meet you, my name is Tequilla. She says, could you print out that picture for me, I would really like to have that picture..and then goes on to talk about her grandchildren. So my question is this...is it weird that a random stranger wants a picture of my son? Better yet, am I wrong for not wanting to supply her with that picture? I understand how some people just love babies and kids, etc...but that doesn't mean you have to collect photos of every kid that you think is cute. Am I being irrational? Just curious...


Oh...and my whopper is now 14lbs at 9 weeks!

No comments: