Sunday, October 12, 2008

LIfe is passing me by....

And you wanna know why?? Because I'm sleep! ALL THE TIME!!!! Man, back to these symptoms, and the main one that I "suffer" from- fatigue. On any given day, I get home from work, let the dogs out, turn off all the phones, and I'm OUT COLD! I could probably sleep until the next day. The only reason I set an alarm to get back up is so that the dogs can be fed and I can get myself prepared for the next day. But I can definitely tell that my days are super short and life is just passing me by. My house is starting to suffer - I did two of about nine loads of clothes in the hamper. I have NEVER needed to mop my entire house at one given time. Just craziness. Not to mention Baby Lopez still is finicky about what we eat. The only thing that I can say we like, consistently, is strawberry, mandarin orange, and pineapple fruit cups. Everything else, it just depends. (S)he might like it, (s)he might not. Nonetheless, that's about all that is going on with us. Here are our pics from week 8 taken 10/8/08. I'm still not sure if I am going to scan the first set of ultrasound pics....the baby is only 7 weeks 2 days in the pic and still quite tiny, something like 11mm in size..we'll see...

oh...don't hate on the pj's ;)

2 comments:

EzKial said...

scan the damn ultrasound pictures already...!!

make that happen

Browntala said...

OHHHHHHHHHH....My little Rose is tired and sleeping life away. WELL get some sleep now...because Baby Lopez is going to keep you up for18yrs.