Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A week in review

So I wanted to wait until I took new belly pics before I posted another blog...but a whole week went by....meaning I missed my opportunity to take week 9 pics and I will just have to dive in with week 10 belly (whenever I take some). So to give you a recap on the latest with baby Lopez... (s)he is picky. The taste bud thing hasn't gotten any better, and now (s)he just doesn't let me enjoy food. I went out with my mom over the weekend, ordered a nice chicken breast, chili, and fries from Texas Roadhouse...all I ate were fries. I had a piece of meat and it instantly disagreed with me, the chili was spicy so I couldn't eat that, and the fries just took up space. So disappointing. Last week I went and got my hair braided, and I guess there were too tight because my body went into shock. As I'm driving home, I got a sudden urge to pee....I was all short of breath and shaking as if I had been inside of a igloo naked! I had to call Francis and tell him to open the door as I ran inside to release. Then I'm standing there shaking from head to toe, for like an hour straight. I had on my clothes, coat, and a robe and was still shaking. Francis and my aunt made me some chicken noodle soup...I ate that...but low and behold it all came up. All these weeks I had been rebuking the spirit of nausea/vomiting, and here it was! Every single thing I ate came up that night...but I felt sooooo good afterwards. Lord knows I didn't wanna go to work the next day, but I had too....luckily my hair looked nice, cause you could see all in my face where I looked blue :( But back to my night of vomiting....I couldn't lay down and get comfortable because my braids were tight (I'm tenderheaded), and I was colder than cold..why was baby Lopez punishing me?? I still have no idea...all I can say is that (s)he is a finicky one...let's hope that doesn't remain until birth.

Other than that, we have been chillin....my frequency of urination has increased...and it sucks! Imagine being all warm in your bed, and knowing that the air outside of your bed is freezing cold ( I know I know, stop being cheap and turn on the heat, but not yet....) and waking up cause you have to pee...and you wanna hold it but you know that if you hold it you are gonna regret it later. That is the new story of my life...waking up at odd hours running to the bathroom so that I don't accidently pee in the bed because I drempt that I was on the toilet!

Random thought: When I was sick last wednesday, I say to Francis..."Francis, I just don't understand why I got so sick all of a sudden"...his response " maybe it's that wad of sperm that turned into a baby!" LOL

Francis also, like two days ago, decied to point out to me all the places in which I have grown, spread, etc. I'm getting dressed and he goes yeah...your pouch is really noticible now, and the fat on your sides, and your boobs, and your hips spread, and your butt is wider...I'm like, gee, thanks, that's just what I wanna hear, lol! It doesn't matter, im still fine, pregnant and all!

4 comments:

Kristal said...

Hilarious! Francis is a trip! LOL Baby Lopez just doesn't want to eat that food- back to fruit!

Unknown said...

And dont worry I still think you look good real good at that. You just wait till you get home

Browntala said...

Awwww the baby sounds a lot like the mother... picky and want things his/her way. Well your body belongs to someone else for a little while...just give him/her what (s)he wants. woo, woo, woo

Tequilla Lopez said...

LOL....That's not fair..I'm not that picky, maybe a little bossy, but not picky, lol...but yes, I have been inhabited by Baby Lopez...hahahah