Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby dreams

So last night I had the craziest dream. And of course, the baby was in it. So I drempt that it was close to my due date, and somehow I ended up in an Ecuadorian hotel, instead of a hospital. And it was this slime motel that I stayed in once while I was in Ecuador. So I'm pissed off and refused to have my baby there. I was going back and forth on the phone with my mom and grandma begging them to and get me and put me in a nicer place. I felt myself working to hold the baby in (as if I could really control that). Nonetheless, I was determined to get myself out of that hotel, which included a doctor that in the dream I was told (by GiGi) was a horrible doctor that has been known to botch surgeries. So somehow I as I'm getting myself out of this joint, I end up in Borders. While in Borders, I'm still upset and going back and forth on the phone with my parents. So chick pushes me as we go to the counter, and I'm like, "I will drop you" "Don't think that just because I'm pregnant I won't knock you down!" Craziness right! So me AND the baby are upset. I know this because somehow I have an encounter with the baby. Its like Francis and I went to have an ultrasound, or something, and we could see the baby. And it was all upset because I was all upset, so I had to calm myself down in order for the baby to calm down. But the beauty of this dream, which, btw, I felt all of my pissy emotions even when I woke up this morning, was that I was able to see the baby :) (S)he had big, dark eyes like me..and kinda like big chestnuts, and Francis was like, yeah, but (S)he has my nose.... (oh Lord)... and it was cute. So in my dream I had a little bonding moment with the baby, and we were able to take our Ultrasound pictures and we were both happy/pleased/amazed :) So I guess the overall lesson that I was supposed to learn was that the baby can feel what I feel, therefore, no need in stressing out over anything, or being upset, cause not only am I hurting myself, but I'm hurting my bundle of joy...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is why your not suppose to remember your dreams :-)

Tequilla Lopez said...

LOL....I know right...but its groovy...we'll see what other lessons my little blessing teaches me before S(he) arrives :)

Kristal said...

That's so cool!! Yes you don't need to be stressed about anything. Have you been thinking about what kind of delivery you want to have?
The bonding part right after is so important....so I've heard- so as the baby comes out there needs to be instant skin to skin contact otherwise it can mess up the bonding

Tequilla Lopez said...

oh wow...well wouldn't it be skin to skin considering it's coming out of me??? lol. I would like to have a natural, water birth if possible, but who knows what's gonna transpire once its time for the baby to come....