Monday, September 15, 2008

My First 3 Days

So It's been three days since we found out we are expecting and oh what an exciting three days it's been! I have read countless articles regarding prenatal care, and development stages of the baby, etc. I have watched birthing videos and started a birth plan. I pray that we have a healthy baby(s) and that we turn out to be great parents. It's so crazy because we totally didn't expect this, yet it has proven to be the most joyous thing to happen to us in our lives! I am a complete worry wort. I have been feeling really gassy and cramping and that worries me, but I'm sure some of that will be eased after we go to our first pre-natal appointment; which happens to be on Thursday :) I've already taken my first set of pictures of my belly and I hope to keep some sort of journal and track this wonderful experience. So nontheless, this is my first baby and i'm stupid excited!

(we pee'd on a stick Thursday, Sept. 11 and got the official go from the blood test the next day)

6 comments:

Yvette said...

I am so happy for you and your family. You have become like a daughter to me. Therefore, keep in mind that I will be there for you both when you need me. We will keep in touch(after here)Love Yvette.

Anonymous said...

Congrat Tee!!! You are going to make such a great Mommy!

-Sir

EzKial said...

congrats again i think you guys are going to be awesome parents. this is the perfect time to have 'lil tikes running around while you guys are young enough to enjoy them. and ill be young enough to play with them and give them back!

also, I asked frank and he said no..so im askin you..if its a boy would you name it Captain Awesome after me? I'd be so honored..

Unknown said...

A baby! I am so excited for you two. It seems you may be a having a little Gemini added to your life. What wonderful people Gems are ;) God bless you three (or four).

Tequilla Lopez said...

I don't know about Captain Awesome, but maybe somehow we can incorporate Captain into his name (if its a boy) ok ;) lol

ellie24 said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! watch out for the morning sickness though. It surely get in your nerves. If ever that happens, try these cure for morning sickness.