Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It Came Like Thunder....



The rumble in my belly...pounding, moving fast, and then BAM!!! Out it comes! What you ask? GAS, GAS, and more GAS!!!!!! So I woke up this morning and it started. By the time I got to work I had killed myself 3 times from the smell in the car ride. It's gotten so vicious, I think flowers would wither and die from the scent. But I say this....considering I am scarred from my one constipation incident, I still will take this over that.

We are now in week 7 (see pictures) and no major changes/developments that I can think of. I am super tired all the time, but that's about it. I am still battling with Francis' stupid cold that I had when I found out I was pregnant. I refuse to take anything so I guess I will just have to suffer. So yeah...if I have any new epiphanies, I'll be sure to blog :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your belly is getting bigger

Unknown said...

And Linkin is in that picture looking at you like what you doing?

Kristal said...

Hilarious!!! I wonder if that's gas or the baby that's making you poke out more...

Browntala said...

Oh MY...you do have a belly...and the doggie is amazed at it to. Tooooooo cute

StephanStef said...

Linkin/Lincoln is looking at you thinking... Wow! What is in her belly? I hope she doesn't blame me when she spits up.