Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Flatuance and more....

So last night I went to one of those baby due date calendar things to see where I stood...and according to the baby calculator I am 5 weeks....which sucks (well not literally) but I don't have my first pre-natal appointment until HALLOWEEN! That's a long time to wait to have my first ultrasound, etc. Plus, I will be past the 8 week mark of when you are suppose to have your first appointment...oh well. I already changed my appointment once, I don't wanna change it again...not trying to be a pest, even though I am already excessive.

So to the flatuance....nothing seems to really agree with me. Yesterday for breakfast, which I barely ate, I had turkey sausage, pancakes, eggs, and tater barrels.... upon not even eating half of it, my stomach was like, we don't like that....hence me not finishing it. I finished about half a cup of soup for lunch...and then I went to Friday's and had this chicken pasta..which was great, until I got full and the gas set in. It seems like it raced from under my armpit all the way down...it hurts sooooo bad. Every burp felt soooo good, just to let that air out was Great! Most people I guess get nauseous, or fatigue, or moody....but not me and my baby...no we get gas, gas, and more gas, and nothing else!

I bought pre-natal vitamins today, although I don't know how many I'm supposed to take a day, but maybe this will help with the gas, and this horrible acne outbreak I'm having..we'll see. Anyways, I will post belly pic soon...I have some from Sunday, and I'll take some at the end of this week. Francis says my belly is starting to get a little hard and take shape at the bottom, who knows..that's what the pictures will be for...comparison. Ok..gotta go do some work now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gas, gas , and more gas is correct.