Sunday, September 21, 2008

So I Don't Feel Pregnant.....






Week 5


So I don't feel pregnant....that's been my sentiment the past few days, especially yesterday (Saturday 9/20/08). I think some of the initial excitement has worn off, or maybe it's because the only "symptom" I have is gas, gas, and more gas. I've always been a sleepy person (its my favorite thing to do), and I have yet to experience morning sickness... Now Ivy Rose on the other hand (my dog) has vomited almost every morning...maybe she is taking on my sicknesses for me. Who knows. I was told today that I look like I'm showing, but I think its just my regular fat and now I have an excuse for it. I do know that I feel my stomach stretching/growing. Thanks Ruth for the stomach stuff (I'm trying not to have the whole stretch mark fiasco if I can avoid it). But back to the fat, so before I would just try to suck it in when in public...but now I'm like, whatever, I can just say I'm pregnant and it will make it all better. People look at you different when you have a tummy with life growing inside of it as opposed to just being a little on the thicker half of things ;) Oh, btw, thanks to those lovely prenatal vitamins, I have neon green/yellow urine...gotta love vitamins. But yeah...I don't feel pregnant. I guess I just feel like now that I know, and the world knows, the baby should start growing so that I can start showing and maybe then I will feel pregnant. We'll see...
(Week 6)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well its ok if you dont get morning sickness that means I dont have to hol dup your hair.lol

Unknown said...

And dont worry you belly is going to be beautiful regardless

Kristal said...

Yeah you're not going to have one of those tire mark stomachs lol!!

Tequilla Lopez said...

Let's pray that I am one of the fortunate that doesn't face the stretchmark fate...

ellie24 said...

Morning sickness usually begins on the 6th week of pregnancy, that's probably the reason why you don't have one yet. And if ever you'll develop one, here are some morning sickness cure that can really help. I know it worked for me really well.