Thursday, September 25, 2008

It Grows.....

So this morning I went to put on pants for work...and they were tight. Now, I do realize that alot of my pants are tight, but I could've sworn that I was able to fit these comfortably not that long ago. So I'm sitting here at work right now with them unbuttoned as if I just finished eating a big lunch! I so don't want to have to buy maternity clothes so early into this pregnancy. I asked my mom how soon was it before she started showing and she informed me that by the second month with both my brothers and myself that she was showing and unable to zip her pants. Yesterday my grandmother was amazed at my pouch considering I'm only like 6-7 weeks... I'm still gonna just chalk it up as me being that "thick" chick, yet used the pregnancy fact as an excuse ;)

Quick side note: I will NOT complain about gas anymore, especially after my bout with constipation two days ago. I was told that I could not blog about that experience, that would be tmi...but just know, I would HAPPILY take some gas over constipation. I'm scarred for life...I'm scared to used the restroom.....

But yes, I will put up new belly pics on Sunday, and every Sunday until birth, and you can be the judge regarding how big the belly bump is getting. Francis enjoys the bump...the first thing he does when he sees me every day is kiss the baby (belly), or "mi chi chi" as he likes to call the
unborn :) I sense a baby that has the potential to be a spoiled one ( as long as it's not rotten, we cool).

No comments: